Are you looking for all inclusive kids birthday parties in a unique venue? Well what better than a vintage, Willy Wonka inspired Sweet Shop based in Saltash? Why not hire our Sweet Shop and have exclusive use of our fun facilities for your child’s party this year.
We have been providing memorable, interactive parties for families for the past 4.5 years and are pleased to create long lasting memories for our guests of all ages.
Our Sweet Shop party package is £130 for 10 children (including the birthday star) and includes approximately 1.5 hours of non stop entertainment and use of our Retro Sweet Shop, our fun Workshop together with party food and nibbles for each child, a birthday cake, traditional party invitations and sweets to take home too. All you need to do is book, pay, give out your invitations, turn up and then go home happy with children filled with sweet memories!
You can book by calling or texting Danielle on 07580 083 083
What do we do in our £130 Sweet Shop birthday parties? Lots of fun sweet related things! The parties sadly are not really suitable for groups of children under the age of 5. Please text Danielle on 07580 083 083 and ask about alternative parties for this age group or visit our friends next door at the Jelly Bears Workshop for some bear building fun from £10 per child!
Our parties include fun games which we adapt according to the ages of our guests, together with:-
- Sweet Kebab Class where we give each party guest a bowl of different sized and shaped sweets to make sweet kebabs under the guidance of our trained staff. Using sweets like marshmallows, flying saucers, and many more fun shaped candies we make the kebabs and then gift wrap them for the party guests to take home to eat.
- We also do a Treasure Hunt type quiz which takes the party guests around the sweet shop answering various questions and involving the children in how a sweet shop works and the sweet creations we concoct in the shop.
- The favourite part of the party for most of our visitors is the role playing in the sweet shop where the birthday star gets to serve their guests on the shop till and weighing scales while they all choose £2.50 each of retro sweets to take home! The children get what we call £2.50 each in ‘Candy Cash’ to spend in the shop and they go off with their baskets choosing their sweets to take home. They then line up at the checkout with the birthday star behind the till and we pretend it is their very own sweet shop while they serve their party guests. With it being every child’s dream to own their own sweet shop, we ensure that each birthday star gets the full experience in running the shop, even using pretend money and bagging up the shopping.
- We also supply traditional savoury cold party food for your guests to enjoy with cold drinks and sweet snacks too. If any of your guests have food intolerances we advise they bring their own suitable packed lunch to avoid any issues.
Don’t worry if your children are shy or need encouragement joining in, our friendly, trained staff are welcoming and enthusiastic with all things sweet and aim to entertain and engage your Oompa Loompas to ensure a great time is had by all.
If you would like to extend your party to a 2 hour fun filled bash then why not pay an extra £50 and add on one of our extra packages
1. Cupcake Decorating. All children of all ages love getting creative and messy with icing, decorations and cake so why not book some extra time in the sweet shop with this add on? We set out a Cupcake Station with various fairy cakes, different coloured sprinkles, edible glitter, moudable icing, edible icing pens and various shape cutters and encourage the party guests to get creative with their cupcakes. They then take them home to enjoy later.
2. Donut Making. This add on is perfect for children who love baking because they get to make their own delicious donuts using our special ingredients, baking equipment and our super delicious donut machine! It is great fun to get creative in a sweet shop but even better when you get to eat freshly made, mouth watering sweet donuts that you have made with your friends.
3. Waffle Magic! We don’t just use our special waffle machine to make mouth watering, fluffy, delicious Belgian waffles with the children, we also let them top them with some ice cream, chocolate and sprinkles and either eat them there and then while still warm or they can take them home to enjoy later.
4. Gummy Bear Workshops! Enjoy making Gummy Bears and jelly sweets with your fellow guests. Use our special machine to make them in all shapes and flavours! You may need to pop back the day after to collect them, or we can post them to you!
5. Lego Sweet Making! Make edible Lego men, bricks and other gummy sweets using our gummylicious machine and jelly sweets recipe with a big sprinkling of creativity. Great for Lego fans of all ages! We then get the children to taste their creations and see which flavours and shapes they like the best!
6. Chocolate Making Fun! We use our fab candy equipment with the children using and special moulds to create their own bespoke chocolates with plenty of sweets and sprinkles. Whether they want to make chocolate strawberries filled with popping candy, or chocolate lego bricks filled with candy letters, we let their imaginations run wild to create crazy chocolates.
Don’t forget we entertain the children and assist them with the activities but we are not the responsible adults – you are! We do politely insist, especially with young children, that one adult stays with the party. (Maximum of 2 adults can stay and assist with the party – please see below). Our £130 parties are not recommended for children under the age of 5 years of age.
Please note for your family and guests’ protection we carry full Public Liability Insurance, and have a comprehensive understanding of safeguarding procedures. We also have Level 2 Food Hygiene in Retail certification and training.
Our maximum guest limit is 12 children. The price of our standard package is £130 for the birthday child and 9 guests but you can add an extra 2 guests at £10 per head. We can also only have a maximum of 2 adults stay with the party. These rules are set to ensure that your child gets the best party experience possible.
With regard to allergies and food intolerance’s we can adapt our parties to suit all requirements, we just need notice of nut allergies, lactose intolerance’s etc so we can make the necessary changes to our party program. It may be the case that we ask you to bring food for children with certain intolerance’s and allergies but this does not affect their fun they will experience – every child matters to us!
We accept no liabilities for any injuries, losses or damages to property or clothing or oompa loompas during our parties!
We do require a non refundable deposit of £30 to secure your party booking and then payment must be received in full 7 days before the party date. Please note in the event that the party has to be cancelled by you, 48 hours notice is required and an alternative date will be offered.
With regard to photography whilst we allow parents, carers and party guests to take pictures and videos during our parties we ourselves never take photographs of parties without prior consent from all necessary parties. Feel free to upload your party pictures to our Facebook or Twitter!