If your child loves playing tea parties, or if you want to add some extra magic with our unique catering to their birthday party then why not hire in the experts to bring The Travelling Tea Room to your home, village hall or party venue with prices from only £10 a head to both cater and entertain your party guests.
The Birthday Star will love sipping pink lemonade from tea cups, whilst holding their saucers, eating party biscuits and having their drinks poured from tea pots with their guests! We believe in adding a bit of fantasy to our catering with our quirky collections of vintage tea cups, saucers, tea pots and much more plus our retro decorations and bits and bobs to add a fantastical touch to the event.
We can arrive, get busy and set up a vintage tea party for the children to enjoy, at just £10pp to include:-
- Hire of our vintage china and retro crockery, tea sets and cake stands which we lovingly set out (you provide the table and chairs) in a quirky tea party setting;
- Use of our accessories which we display creatively to help make a magical trip down Memory Lane for your little party guests;
- Cheese, Ham & Strawberry Jam Sandwiches;
- Scones with Strawberry Jam & Clotted Cream;
- Sweet Treats & Funky Cupcakes;
- Seasonal Fruit;
- Unlimited Squash / Lemonade;
- We serve your little guests while you sit back and enjoy a no stress party!
- An hours tea party experience for your little party guests to help create some lasting family memories.
- We then clear our mess away and do the dishes. We even sweep the floor after!
If your child has a specific interest in something fantastical, why not add a theme for an extra £2.50 per person and choose from Under The Sea / Mermaids, Unicorns & Ponies, Princesses or a Mad Hatters Tea Party! We can even supply a Dinosaurs or Lego themed Tea Party!
If you choose to add a theme, we lovingly create handmade cake toppers, edible treats and delicious decorations to suit your party choice like edible chocolate sea shells, mermaid tails and unicorns. We take our themes very seriously and love creating quirky edible treats for your guests to marvel at and enjoy!
If you would like to discuss our party packages please get in touch and email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call Sara on 07961 250046
- We need a non refundable £30 deposit to secure bookings. The final balance must be paid in full no later than 7 days before your party booking date.
- Our visits last around an hour with your guests but we will need to arrive around 40 minutes before your party to set up.
- We can cater to certain allergies and food intolerances but need to be aware of these at least 7 days prior to your party booking date.
- We may charge a travel fee depending on your party location.
- Minimum of 8 guests per booking.